If you are still wondering how to spend Children’s Day in Lower Silesia in an active way, we invite you on Sunday, 4 June, to the Srebrna Góra Fortress.
Children’s Day in one of the largest mountain fortifications is an event for families with children who want to spend time actively and in the fresh air. It is an ideal opportunity for a trip with many unforgettable moments for the whole family.
Throughout the day you will be able to explore the fortification in the company of excellent guides/soldiers.
Fantastic activities for the little ones will be waiting on site:
- Jumping on a bouncy castle,
- Children’s sweet faces will be decorated with the most imaginative designs: flowers, hearts, butterflies and whatever they can dream up,
- A creative corner where children can show off their artistic skills,
- Endless animations, games and activities,
- Hugs, cuddles and feeding the fortress herd.
The animations will run from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. All attractions included in the admission price – link to full price list.
You don’t have to worry about food as there are food stalls on site. There will also be souvenir stalls available.
We can guarantee you that a Children’s Day spent at the Silver Mountain Fortress will be a truly unforgettable day for the whole family. Just come and have a great time!
We look forward to welcoming you.