Tickets for guided tours
regular: 40 PLN:
reduced: 30 PLN
Annual ticket: 100 PLN
*Valid for presenting an identity document. Annual ticket does not include secondary packages and ticketed events.
April, May, June, September, October
from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
(the last guided tour is at approx. 4.30 p.m.)
from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
(last guided tour – around 5.30 p.m.)
November – March
from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
(Guided tours hours:
10:20, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 15:50)
The fortress is closed on Easter Sunday, 1 November, 24-25 December.
The tour is guided – yes, yes you may be afraid of this but believe that the fame of our Fortress is the best guides who show you around in historical uniforms and present old weapons (as a dessert of the tour). Before or after the guided tour of the exhibition, you can visit the walking trail, the lookout point and the exhibition of the silver mine and repair works in the Fortress. The whole visit will take about 1.5 – 2 hours and in combination with a visit to Fort Spitzberg Ostróg – even 3 hours 😉
- Individual tourists do not need a reservation – guided tours take place every 20-25 minutes (except from November to March, when the tour takes place every hour or so). Groups of more than 20 people require a reservation.
- The temperature in the underground part of the Fortress is around 10⁰C all year round, so we suggest you bring warm clothes. The area of the Fortress is not a smooth path. It is uneven and difficult in places. We recommend trekking shoes or sports shoes.
- A scenic ascending winding road leads to the Fortress; the road is closed to vehicle traffic and takes about 15 minutes to cross it starting from the car park at the Silver Mountain Pass. The traffic ban on Mole Street does not apply to disabled persons and pregnant women.
- We are open to pets provided they are kept on a leash! There are goats and sheep in the Fortress so we don’t want anything bad to happen to them 😉
- From May to the end of October there is a mini gastronomy in the Fortress and a canteen with the best Prussian toasts.
- All winter long you can have hot chocolate, coffee or tea at the ticket office and warm yourself up, half of the tour route is also heated.
- If something bad or unpleasant has happened to you during your visit to the Fortress – report it at the ticket office or in the office, we are not perfect, it is worth passing critical remarks face to face 😉