Srebrna Góra Stronghold sp. z o.o. announces recruitment for the position of: Guide
Applications accepted until March 15.
Location: Srebrna Góra Fortress, 4 Kręta Street, 57-215 Srebrna Góra
Type of contract: contract for the tourist season (April-October) with the possibility of full-time employment for the most engaged.
Basic tasks include:
- Guide’s work for individual clients and organized groups (including children and youth), in the area of the Srebrna Góra Stronghold, in historical costume;
- handling events, promotional and cultural happenings at the Fortress;
- creating a positive image of the Silver Mountain Fortress;
- supporting promotional strategy, identifying with the company’s values and policy;
- Requirements: communicativeness, easy way of establishing contacts, positive attitude, interest in tourism and history, availability, ability to lead and manage a group and work in a team. Knowledge of a foreign language will be an additional asset.
The recruitment process consists of three stages – an interview, completing a free guiding course and a practical exam (successfully guiding a group). As part of the preparation, those willing to work on the above position are provided with access to educational materials and the opportunity to participate in sightseeing tours with current guides.
If you are interested in the job, please send your CV with a photo to the following e-mail address email@example.com
In the e-mail please indicate your availability (e.g. work only at weekends/daily etc.)
The Srebrna Góra Stronghold reserves the right to respond only to applications selected by it.
The information that the application has been accepted is equivalent to inviting the candidate to an interview, but does not mean that the candidate will be admitted to the preparatory course.
Candidates will be informed about the date of the interview by phone.
All information is available at: 74 818 00 99, 690 026 449 or e-mail: info@fortyinfo
CV should contain the clause consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes. Documents without the following consent clause included will not be considered.
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. I declare that I have read the information on the processing of personal data by the Administrator provided in the job advertisement.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) I inform you that:
- the controller of your personal data is Twierdza Srebrna Góra Sp. z o.o.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of current recruitment – on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 and the Act of 26 June 1974, the Labour Code;
- Your job offer will be kept for the recruitment period
- Your right to request access to personal data from the controller, the right to rectify, erase or restrict processing, the right to object to processing, the right to data portability, the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing, which was performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority;
- Providing personal data is a condition for participation in the recruitment process. The consequence of failing to provide personal data will be lack of participation in the recruitment process;
- The recipients of your personal data will be the recruitment team and the employer or a person authorized by the employer to perform activities related to labor law;
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.